2014-05-26

Anna no Lotus 5th Anniversary


[ENGLISH]

As you can see on the title of this post, last month was Anna no Lotus 5th Anniversary!! This blog celebrates its 5th birthday!

I totally forgot to write this on April, but I'm super busy because this year I'll graduate from University and there's a lot of work to do! Anyway, I'll try to do something special to celebrate the anniversary with you on summer, when I'm not that busy! BUT, before that, I wanted to write a thank you note, because it's thanks to you that this blog still exists.

As you know, this blog was created on April 29th of 2009. I'm an Anna Tsuchiya fan since 2007, but it wasn't until 2008 that I started to investigate more about her career and life. In 2009 I created this just for fun, because I thought it would be nice to have a place where I could just talk about Anna freely. But I didn't know I would receive visits from all over the world! I still feel a little overwhelmed about it lol

This blog was created as a simple way of entertaining myself, but with time it became some kind of responsability. By the time this blog started, there were a lot of fansites about Anna, but those fansites started to stop posting news about her and right now there aren't many sites for people who want to read news about Anna's music and her modeling and actress career. That makes me feel like I should continue with this blog, and because I receive many messages of support almost everyday, and this community just grows faster and faster! So THANK YOU, it's because of you, everyone who's reading this, that this blog continues its way~

Even when I feel like I'm so tired, and I don't want to update or I don't have much time, I still search for a little bit of my time to bring you the news I find everyday. But that makes me feel happy and grateful, because you guys support me so much with your comments here, on Facebook or Twitter!

I wanted to dedicate a little part of this post to some people I was able to meet throughout this 5 years, both the ones I could meet in person and the ones that I'm waiting to meet in the near future. I want to thank you for helping me and supporting me as well. We shared many special and funny times together, moments that I will never forget!

I also have to thank many people from Anna's staff, they really do such a hard work! If Anna's staff read this, please know that I feel so grateful!

I want to thank Anna as well, because she's obviously the reason why I do this. Anna, you are such an inspiration for me. Not only because of your music, but because I think you're such a strong woman that works so hard everyday! You are always so busy and yet you take your time to share with us a piece of your life on ANNA's HEART. I've already said so many times that your music saves people. You expressed many times that you want to make people smile with your music, and believe me, you do.

I can't tell how much will I be able to continue working on this blog, but I really hope I can keep updating it for at least another 5 years! As long as I have time enough and you guys keep supporting me, I'm sure I'll be able to do it! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥♥♥

[ESPAÑOL]

Como podéis ver en el título de esta entrada, ¡¡el mes pasado fue el 5º Aniversario de Anna no Lotus!! ¡El blog celebra su cumpleaños número 5!

Me olvidé por completo de escribir ésto en abril (cuando era realmente el aniversario), pero estoy muy ocupada porque este año me gradúo en la universidad ¡y hay un montón de trabajo por hacer! De todas formas, intentaré hacer algo especial para celebrarlo con vosotros este verano, cuando no esté tan ocupada. PERO, antes de eso, quería escribir una pequeña nota de agradecimiento porque es gracias a vosotros que este blog todavía existe.

Como ya sabéis, el blog nació el 29 de abril de 2009. Soy fan de Anna Tsuchiya desde 2007, pero no fue hasta 2008 que empecé a investigar más sobre su carrera y su vida. En 2009 creé este blog simplemente por entretenimiento, porque pensé que sería agradable tener un sitio donde pudiera simplemente hablar sobre Anna libremente. ¡Pero no me esperaba recibir visitas de todas partes del mundo! Aún me siento un poco abrumada por ello jajaja

Hice este blog como una forma de entretenerme a mí misma, pero con el tiempo se convirtió en algún tipo de responsabilidad. Para cuando este blog empezó, había un montón de sitios web sobre Anna, pero esas webs y blogs comenzaron a dejar de publicar noticias sobre ella y ahora mismo no hay muchos sitios para la gente que quiera leer las novedades de la carrera musical de Anna, o su carrera como actriz y modelo. Eso me hace continuar con este blog, y porque recibo muchos mensajes de apoyo casi todos los días, ¡y esta comunidad simplemente crece más y más deprisa! Así que GRACIAS, es por vosotros, todo aquel que está leyendo ésto, que este blog continúa su andadura~

Incluso cuando estoy muy cansada y quiero actualizar o no tengo mucho tiempo, aún busco algo de mi tiempo para traeros las noticias que encuentro todos los días. Pero eso me hace sentir feliz y agradecida, porque vosotros me apoyáis mucho con vuestros comentarios aquí, en Facebook o Twitter.

Un pequeño apartado de esta entrada quería dedicarlo a algunas personas que he conocido a lo largo de estos 5 años, tanto a aquellos que he logrado conocer en persona como aquellos a los que aún estoy esperando ver en un futuro cercano, quiero daros las gracias por ayudarme y apoyarme también. Hemos compartido algunos momentos muy especiales y divertidos juntos, ¡momentos que no olvidaré nunca!

También quiero agradecer a mucha gente del staff de Anna, ¡ellos realmente hacen un duro trabajo! Si el staff está leyendo ésto, ¡¡por favor sabed que estoy muy agradecida!!

Quiero agradecer también a Anna, porque ella es obviamente la razón por la que hago ésto. Anna, eres una gran inspiración para mi. No solo por tu música, ¡sino porque creo que eres una mujer muy fuerte que trabaja durísimo todos los días! Siempre están tan ocupada pero aún así te tomas tu tiempo para compartir con nosotros un pedazo de tu vida en ANNA's HEART. Ya he dicho muchas veces que tu música salva a la gente. Has dicho muchas veces que quieres hacer sonreír a la gente con tu música, pues créeme, lo haces.

No puedo decir por cuánto tiempo podré mantener este blog, ¡pero realmente espero que pueda seguir actualizándolo al menos durante 5 años más! Siempre y cuando tenga tiempo suficiente y sigáis apoyándome, estoy segura de que seré capaz de hacerlo :)

MUCHÍSIMAS GRACIAS ♥♥♥♥♥

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Thank you for your awsome work on Anna no Lotus. I always read your posts. I'm happy to know you even if only via the internet. I wish you the best and good luck to you on your graduation day. ^_^

nata dijo...

Awww, thank you so much~

Unknown dijo...

gracias a vos por mantenernos siempre cerca de Anna, eternamente agradecido.
Saludos desde Argentina

nata dijo...

Muchas gracias a vosotros, de verdad :D